Intel released new Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver version 22.40.0 to the public.
These drivers come with some essential fixes to stabilize Windows 10.
Wi-Fi 22.40.0 Update
- A mobile device creates a multi-screen connection on the wrong frequency band (e..B. 2.4 GHz) together with the PC.
- Windows Stop (BSOD) error due to a stack overflow error.
- The 802.11g power throughput may decrease and will not return to normal when the received signal strength fluctuates.
- The network connection can be disconnected shortly after a mobile hotspot connection to the PC is set up.
- Windows Stop (BSOD) errors related to the Intel Wireless driver may occur.
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.40.0 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should upgrade to the latest version.
Bluetooth Driver 22.40.0 Update
- Starting with driver 22.40.0, Intel has upgraded the following products from Bluetooth 5.1 to Bluetooth 5.2: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Note: This upgrade does not introduce any new features. However, it involves implementing fixes such as the Bluetooth 5.2 specification).
- When a video is played after a Skype call, some systems may experience sound interference.
- The Intel Wireless Bluetooth 22.40.0 driver has been updated to include new features and security updates. Users should upgrade to the latest version.