Microsoft installed the PC Health Check Application on Windows 10 together with update KB5005463.
The update applies to Windows 10, version 2004, all editions Windows 10, version 20H2, all editions Windows 10, version 21H1, all editions. I do think you all know what the Check App is intended for.
Microsoft: This update installs the PC Health Check application onto Windows 10, version 2004, and later devices. However, we will not install PC Health Check on Windows 11 devices. PC Health Check includes diagnostics to monitor device health and troubleshooting to improve performance, all from the convenience of a single dashboard.
- Windows 11 eligibility: Provides a comprehensive eligibility check based on the minimum system requirements for Windows 11.
- Backup and sync: Sign-in or create a Microsoft account to sync device preferences across devices and set up Microsoft OneDrive to protect your files.
- Windows Update: Keep your device secure by always running the latest version of Windows 10.
- Battery capacity: View the battery capacity relative to the original for devices that use single or multiple batteries.
Storage capacity: View the storage usage for the main drive that contains files, apps, and Windows.
- Startup time: Manage startup programs to improve startup time.
- Tips on PC health: Provides additional tips to improve overall PC health and performance.