Microsoft released Windows 10 non-security update KB5006744 for Windows 10 version 1809.
After installation, your build number will be 17763.2268.
This update is suitable for: Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Windows 10 IoT Core 2019 LTSC Windows Server 2019Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Windows 10 IoT Core 2019 LTSC Windows Server 2019.
Changed or Fixed in KB5006744 update for Windows 10 1809
Addresses an issue with PropertyGet in JScript9.dll.
- Addresses an issue with Assigned Access kiosks that are configured with Microsoft Edge as a kiosk application. These kiosks might sometimes fail to restart Microsoft Edge if users close the browser window.
- Addresses an issue in which the use of App-V intermittently causes black screens to appear when signing in on the credentials page.
- Addresses an issue that causes Windows to go into BitLocker recovery after a servicing update.
- Addresses an issue that causes searchindexer.exe to keep handles to the per user search database in the path below after you sign out: “C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\<SID>\” As a result, searchindexer.exe stops working and duplicate profile names are created.
- Addresses an issue that causes the DnsPsProvider.dll module to leak memory within a WmiPrvSE.exe process.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Windows 10 virtual private network (VPN) users from connecting to Windows Server 2019 Routing and Remote Access service (RRAS) servers.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Software-Defined Networking (SDN) virtual machines from working when you configure the Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) VPN bandwidth limitation.
- Addresses an issue in Code Integrity that might cause a memory leak.
- Enhances Microsoft Defender for Endpoint’s ability to identify and intercept ransomware and advanced attacks.
- Addresses a memory leak issue in lsass.exe on domain controllers in the forest root domain that occurs when you have multiple forests and multiple domains in each forest. The SID-Name mapping functions leak memory when a request comes from another domain in the forest and crosses forest boundaries.
- Improves the Windows Server Storage Migration Service by adding support for migration Windows Servers configured with Azure File Sync cloud tiering. Additionally, this update addresses multiple issues and improves reliability. For more information, see Storage Migration Service overview.
- Addresses an issue with the virtual machine (VM) Load Balancing feature, which ignores a site’s fault domain.
Addresses a known issue that might prevent the successful installation of printers using the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP).
You must install the August 10, 2021 SSU (KB5005112) before installing the LCU.