Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.601 and Build 22622.601 (KB5017384) to the Beta Channel.
- Build 22622.601 = New features rolling out.
- Build 22621.601 = New features off by default.
Fixes for BOTH Build 22621.601 & Build 22622.601
- We fixed the issue where clicking the network icon on the Lock screen would not work and would crash the Lock screen.
- We updated the start date for daylight saving time in Chile. It will start on September 11, 2022, instead of on September 4, 2022.
- We reduced the power that the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol uses on some devices when they are in Sleep mode.
- We fixed an issue that affects Dual SIM calling. If you select no SIM on your phone and initiate a call on your device, Dual SIM functionality does not work.
- We’re looking into reports that audio stopped working for some Insiders in recent Beta Channel builds.
How to install: Unzip the downloaded .zip file, Inside the unzipped folder Run W10UI.cmd as Administrator. Choose option 0 to start the installation from the CMD menu.