Microsoft released a security update KB5021233 for Windows 10 builds 19042.2364, 19043.2364, 19044.2364, and 19045.2364.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Camera app. The app stops responding when memory is low.
- After you install this update, applications that use ODBC connections through the Microsoft ODBC SQL Server driver (sqlsrv32.dll) to access databases may not be able to connect. Additionally, you may receive an error in the application or an error from SQL Server. The following error messages may occur:
- The EMS system has encountered a problem. Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Protocol error in TDS stream.
- The EMS system has detected a problem. Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Unknown token received from SQL Server.
- To determine whether you are using an affected application, open the application that connects to a database. Open a Command Prompt window, type the following command, and press Enter:
tasklist /m sqlsrv32.dll
- If the command lists a task, then the application may be affected.