Microsoft has released a new and updated Edge Stable to the public that includes the following changes.
Some security fixes were made, which you can read more about down below. One other fix was made concerning a PDF printing issue found in the previous Edge Stable version.
- CVE-2022-2007 Use after free in WebGPU, CVE-2022-2007
- CVE-2022-2008 Out of bounds memory access in WebGL, CVE-2022-2008
- CVE-2022-2010 Out of bounds read in compositing, CVE-2022-2010
- CVE-2022-2011 Use after free in ANGLE, CVE-2022-2011
- Fixed a PDF printing issue.
Google Chrome already patched the same vulnerabilities on June 9, 2022.