The tech giant Microsoft has released a new patch update for the previous release PowerToys 0.60. The new update comes with build number 0.60.1.
As Microsoft states, This is a patch release to fix issues in v0.60.0 to fix a few bugs we deemed important for stability based on incoming rates. See v0.60.0 for full release notes.
Changelog for Microsoft PowerToys 0.60.1
- #19253 – Updated the Microsoft Store submission of PowerToys to not show UI while installing.
- #19023 – Fixed a bug causing FancyZones to not apply templates correctly when more than one monitor shared the same serial number.
- #19233 – Fixed the incompatibility not allowing the PowerRename and ImageResizer Windows 11 tier 1 context menus being shown on development insider builds.
- #19219 – The old context menus are now shown on Windows 11 as well, to account for configurations where other third party software might be overriding the Windows 11 context menus.
- #19263 – Fixed a bug making the Find My Mouse overlay hang when activated in the top left corner of the screen.
- #19223 – The FancyZones Editor should no longer crash on configurations where monitors are not detected connected to display devices.
Read More: Here