You may know more about NTLite, it’s an equivalent of MSMG Toolkit. MSMG Toolkit 13.2 is a similar smart tool that you can use to create your own custom installation ISO.
Below is a list of features you can find in the MSMG Toolkit. You might find it worth your while to see how it works.
MSMG Toolkit 13.2 Features
- Integrate Windows/WinPE Language Packs, and Language Features Packs, and Localize your Windows Installation.
- Integrate device drivers into the Windows Installation image and Windows Installation Boot image (Boot.wim). Import and integrate Host PC drivers into the Windows installation image.
- Integrate Windows Feature Packs, Feature on Demand (FOD’s) packs, Inbox Apps, and Add-on Packs.
- Integrate Windows updates and service packs.
- Reduce Windows footprint by removing unwanted components of your choice and simplify your installation time and free up drive space.
- Customize Windows look and feel with custom cursors, themes, and skin packs.
- Deploy Windows installation image either in.WIM/.ESD format through USB/DVD media.
Changelog for MSMG Toolkit 13.2
- Toolkit bin folder with Windows 11 22H2 Insider Preview WADK (10.0.25281.1000) tools.
- Integrate Microsoft DaRT Tools for Windows 11 22H2 (10.0.22621.755)
- .NET 6 Desktop Runtime Pack (6.0.13 Runtime), .NET 7 Desktop Runtime Pack (7.0.2 Runtime).
- Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser Packs (109.0.1518.61 setup files) and Group Policy
- Microsoft Edge WebView 2 Runtime 126.96.36.199 Setup Files
- Firefox 109.0 setup files
- The “Embed Microsoft Default Inbox Apps” feature has been updated to support new dependency packages.
- The Remove Windows Component feature has been updated for Windows 10 and Windows 11