Most of you know Kenji Mouri from the development of NanaZip. Now Kenji Mouri started a new project called NanaGet. NanaGet download manager is a lightweight file transfer utility based on aria2 and XAML Islands.
Developer: We are excited to announce that we’ve released the first stable version, NanaGet 1.0, and is now available for download.
Release Notes for NanaGet 1.0
- Use aria2 as the transfer engine.
- Add English and Simplified Chinese support.
- Packaging with MSIX for a modern deployment experience.
- Modernize the UI with XAML Islands with dark and light mode support. (Dynamic dark and light mode switching is supported for Windows 11 and later.)
- Add full High DPI and partial Accessibility support.
System Requirements for NanaGet 1.0
- Supported OS: Windows 10, version 1809 or later.
- Supported Platforms: x86, x86-64(AMD64) and ARM64.