One thing you really like, after installation of NanaZip you will find it on the new side of the context menu in Windows 11.
NanaZip is an open-source file archiver intended for the modern Windows experience, forked from the source-code of well-known open-source file archiver 7-Zip 21.03. You can find NanaZip file-archiver in the Microsoft Store and is free to use. It’s meant for use on -Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Changelog for NanaZip 1.0 Preview
- Enable parsing the NSIS script support in the NSIS archives. (Suggested by alanfox2000. Thanks to myfreeer.)
- Simplify the separator layout in the context menu implementation.
- Fix app still displays in folder context menu, resulting in empty entry that doesn’t do anything when no options that could interact. (Thanks to shiroshan.)
- Fix the application crash in some cases caused by some issues in the exception handler implementation from VC-LTL 5.x. (Thanks to mingkuang.)
- Update new icons. (Designed by Alice (四月天), Chi Lei, Kenji Mouri, Rúben Garrido and Sakura Neko.)
- Make main NanaZip package contains all resources.
- Fix the command line help string. (Thanks to adrianghc.)