Intel released two new graphics drivers. One of them is for users on ARC graphics cards, and the other one is a standard Intel DCH graphics driver.
Both of them are still in beta. Highlighted for both drivers are Intel Game On Driver support for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak*, F1 22*, and Arcadegeddon* on 11th Generation Intel Core™ Processors with Xe Graphics and newer.
Fixed or Changed in Intel Graphics Driver 30.101.3113
- Halo Wars 2 may experience a temporary crash or TDR during gameplay.
- Naraka: Bladepoint may experience a crash or error during gameplay where the application stops responding.
Fixed or Changed in Intel Arc 188.8.131.523
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition (DX12), Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), F1 2020 (DX12), Crossfire (DX9), and
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (DX11) may experience texture issues while playing.
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12) may cause the application to crash or hang the game when a race is started.
- With The Sims 4 (DX9), the application may temporarily crash when a memory file is loaded.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12) may temporarily crash or hang during gameplay.
- A new feature is now available in Arc Control that allows users to select and enable advanced application optimizations. The preliminary implementation of the feature only affects 3DMark Timespy and 3DMark Port Royale. Integrated graphics performance, as well as discrete GPU games and content creation applications, will not be affected by disabling optimizations.