Don Ho, the developer from Notepad ++ released another update from the famous code editor called Notepad ++ with build number 8.15.
Notepad ++ has been known for a long time and is very popular with web developers and programmers. Notepad ++ is compatible with various programming languages.
To avoid errors or to highlight certain lines of code, it is possible to color them. It is also possible to indicate in which language you want to program.
This time with the following changes and fixes. Read more down below.
- Make Insert date time customizable.
- Make date time order reversible for short & long format.
- Add Insert Date/Time commands shortcut & macro capacities.
- Fix regression: no error message when locked file could not be saved – Show file locked warning now.
- Make “Confirm Save All” dialog more clear: use “Always Yes” button instead of “Cancel”.
- Improve JSON, PHP, PYTHON, CSS, BANNC and VHDL syntax highlighting in dark mode.
- Fix inconsistency of Document List context menu.
- Enable/disable ext column via Document list context menu directly.
- Add path column in Document list panel.
- Allow custom color for Document Map.
- Fix docked/float panels in RTL layout issue.
- Fix CSS pseudo-elements not recognized issue. Update CSS keywords and add new styles.
- Fix issue that current directory not been applied after changing current directory option in preferences.
- Sort Default language combobox of “New Document” section in Preferences.
Download: Notepad 8.15