Don Ho released another updated Notepad++ with build number 22.214.171.124 to the public.
This new release comes with some important fixes you can read about in the changelog down below.
Changed or Fixed in Notepad++ 126.96.36.199
- Fix a regression of saving problem.
- Fix a regression of reloading false alarms from the network drive.
- Make function list/Project panel/Folder as Workspace icon display correct under high DPI. (Implementation)
- Make UDL generic dark mode (working for all dark themes) possible via UDL UI.
- Fix phantom docked panels issue after restoring from the systray.
- Enable backup on save (simple) feature by default (only for the new installation).
As you know already, Notepad ++ has been there for some time now and is very popular with web developers and programmers. Notepad ++ is compatible with various programming languages.
To avoid errors or to highlight certain lines of code, it is possible to color them. It is also possible to indicate in which language you want to program.