There is a new Notepad ++ up for download with a lot of issues fixed. The build number is 8.14.
Don Ho, the developer of this fantastic editing app, is always improving the program for a better user experience.
Notepad ++ has been known for a long time and is very popular with web developers and programmers. Notepad ++ is compatible with various programming languages.
To avoid errors or to highlight certain lines of code, it is possible to color them. It is also possible to indicate in which language you want to program.
Changed, Added, or Fixed in Notepad ++ 8.14
- Dark mode enhancement: 95% dialogs are dark-modable.
- Improve GUI display under high DPI.
- Add Markdown UDL of dark mode in release packages.
- Fix crash issue when several instances of the save dialogs are shown.
- Fix save dialog not working on Windows Vista.
- Add the capacity to switch among Find/Replace/FiF/Mark via their shortcuts.
- Make Document List Panel togglable via View menu and shortcutable (+ “Switch to” command) in shortcut mapper.
- Fix Function list current empty lost issue while Sort/Unsort/Save/Reload.
- Fix Functions list scrolling to the top on file save issue.
- Fix wrong path in tooltip of tab in RTL mode.
- Fix the file drag and drop bug in RTL mode.
- Add filter capacity in Shortcut mapper by shortcut key combination.
- Add copy file names capacity from Windows dialog.
- Fix shortcut conflict detection error in Shortcut mapper while filtering.
- Increase macro, user command and plugin command number capacity.
- Download: Notepad ++ 8.14