Don Ho released updated Notepad ++ 8.3.3, fixing a critical error found in the previous release.
Working hard to improve Notepad ++, Don Ho again came up with the new release, fixing some issues you can read about in the changelog down below. The new build number became 8.3.3.
Notepad ++ has been known for a long time and is very popular with web developers and programmers. Notepad ++ is compatible with various programming languages.
To avoid errors or to highlight certain lines of code, it is possible to color them. It is also possible to indicate in which language you want to program.
Changelog for Notepad ++ 8.3.3
- Fix crash regression on opening a session file.
- Enhance stability: add new ability (plugin compatibility) for not loading incompatible plugins.
- Fix deleting the folded line makes folded (hidden) content disappeared.
- Re-enable ability to center the FindReplaceDlg on Notepad++ main window.
- Fix extension not appended issue while saving with ENTER under Windows 7.
- Fix preferences dialog “Dark Mode->Customize tone” RTL alignment issue in dark mode.
- Fix disabled static texts of Preferences blurry issue in Dark mode.
- Add 4 API for custom auto-indentation and getting current macro status.
- Add new AutoComplete icon for distinguishing functions from normal keywords.
- Fix Plugin Admin close issue after typing ENTER.
- Show current and new versions on update dialog.