Don Ho released Notepad ++ version 8.16 fixing some issues found in the previous release.
Notepad ++ has been known for a long time and is very popular with web developers and programmers. Notepad ++ is compatible with various programming languages.
To avoid errors or to highlight certain lines of code, it is possible to color them. It is also possible to indicate in which language you want to program.
- Addresses the issue of NUL file corruption after a sudden system shutdown.
- Corrects the problem of session loss after an MS update when Windows is restarted.
- Markdown UDL now works in all dark themes.
- Fix: The file can be marked as saved, even if it has been deleted before.
- Fix: Status bar text is not displayed correctly in dark mode.
- Fix: White flashing when starting Notepad++ in dark mode.
- Fix: Problem with the direction of the docked window size in RTL mode.
- Fixed a problem with the movement of the free-floating area in RTL mode.
- Fix: GUI error in the preferences dialog.