Again an updated Notepad ++ bringing new fixes and changes. This time it’s Notepad ++ version 8.17.
Notepad ++ has been known for a long time and is very popular with web developers and programmers. Notepad ++ is compatible with various programming languages.
To avoid errors or to highlight certain lines of code, it is possible to color them. It is also possible to indicate in which language you want to program.
Changed and Fixed in Notepad ++ version 8.17
- Fix: Empty file is not saved
- Fix: White flashing in dark mode at CMD start with position parameters.
- Improves the dark theme for some programming languages (JSON, Python & Makefile)
- Fix: “Run macro to the end of the file”. Command skips the last line.
- Fix: Tooltip layout and position in RTL mode.
- Fix: Docking problem for dockable panels in RTL mode.