As most of you know, NTLite is a tool to create your own custom install medium.
And it saves you a lot of time installing more than one system identically if you need to.
Some features you can find in NTLite 22.214.171.12400
- Integrate updates, drivers, automate Windows and application setup, speed up Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time.
- Optionally remove Windows components, simplify your installation, reduce attack vectors and free up drive space.
- Next to editing images, you can also do the same actions on your existing Windows installation in place, without reinstallation.
*ISO creation only for images, not Live install
Changed fixed or Added in NTLite 126.96.36.19900
- UI: ‘Scheduled Tasks’ removal page, remove existing scheduled tasks
- Settings: Added ‘Disk Quota’ disabling option
- Settings: ‘Automatic App Archiving’ option
- Components: ‘Windows Setup EM’ added by Win11 22000.318+, undocumented component
- Components: ‘Scanner’ compatibility option
- Updates: Improved new updates integration compatibility running on an older host, pre Win10 1809 editions
- Source: Win11 new Preview build 22504.1010 load support
- Source: Improved Host Refresh migration compatibility in the full(er) to lite scenarios (error 0x8007042b)
- Source: Host Refresh automatically agrees to EULA on Win11 images
- Settings: CPU check bypass added to TPM requirement option
- Settings: Application Compatibility section options merged into other groups
- Components: ‘MS Audit Tools’ split, needed for ‘Windows Firewall Control’ by Binisoft
- Components: ‘Modern App’ compatibility option split from ‘Windows Store’ compatibility
- Components: ‘PowerShell ISE’ split from ‘PowerShell’
- Components: ‘WWAN AutoConfig’ removes more
- Components: ‘Speech API’ moved from Gaming to Lite, needed for Farcry 6
- Components: ‘Disk Quota’ needed for WMI volume provider ‘wmic volume’, moved from Privacy to Lite
- Components: ‘Bind Filter Driver’ split from Containers, needed for many things
- Components: Win11 ‘Network Location Awareness’ component detection
- Components: ‘Zip folder’ removal improved to support Host Refresh return
- UI: Sorted pages on the left to reflect the actual sequence of processing
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), German (Cartman586)
- Features: FOD duplicates removed
- Updates: Downloader could crash with corrupted files without a loaded image
- Updates: Skip icb.ppkg loading, to not have an unnecessary popup on certain images
- UI: Remember the tool’s window size and position