As most of you know, NTLite is a tool to create your own custom install medium.
It saves you a lot of time installing more than one system identically if you need to.
NTLite Main Features
- Integrate updates, drivers, automate Windows and application setup, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time.
- Optionally remove Windows components, simplify your installation, reduce attack vectors and free up drive space.
- Next to editing images, you can also do the same actions on your existing Windows installation in place, without reinstallation.
*ISO creation only for images, not Live install
- Read More here.
Fixed in NTLite 220.127.116.1167
- Components: ‘Battery’ removal was removing Settings – Power page
- Components: ‘Event Viewer’ had repeating 1107 errors if ‘Auditing’ was removed
- Components: ‘HyperV’ had leftovers if keeping ‘Defender’ or ‘Linux Subsystem’
- Components: ‘Shared Experiences’ Win10 removal was needed for Settings – Display
- Components: ‘WAP Push Message Routing Service’ added to OOBE compat, solves missing Power Options in Settings if removed in image
- Components: FamilySafetyTask task removal while removing a Parental Controls app in the same session
- Components: Win7 ‘Minesweeper’ was dependent on ‘Parental Controls’ to open
- Components: Win8.1 ‘Windows Store’ leftovers
- Features: FODs connections to Components, e.g. ‘Steps Recorder’ disabled if its component is pending removal
- UI: Takes less CPU while waiting on external processes
- UI: Cleaning progress popup could stuck at 100% when done