As most of you will know, NTLite is a smart tool to create your own custom installation ISO. It will save you a lot of time when you need to install more than one system identically.
You can use NTLite to integrate drivers, tweaks, updates, or make your own personal settings, so you don’t have to do this all over again, every time you install a new, or your own system. It’s also possible to remove not needed components with NTLite.
Changelog for NTLite 22.214.171.12473
- Updates: MSIX/APPX (and bundle) integration support
- Settings: ‘Multicast name resolution (MDNS)’
- Settings: ‘Smart App Control (SAC)’ for Win11 Dev build 22567+
- Settings: ‘Enforce DCOM hardening changes’
- Components: ‘Hardware Requirements Check library’
- Components: ‘Shell App Runtime’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for German (Cartman586), Romanian (Coman), Ukrainian (Ihor), Swedish (1FF)
- Components: AppGuard/Containers compatibility now protects Sandbox as well
- Settings: TPM disabling now also disables hardware requirement banner on pre-Dev Win11
- Source: Win11 can have Win10 description by default, now such description is hidden if otherwise identical to the image name
- UI: Enabled Cancel during Apply exporting an image
NTLite is for use on Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64.