Updates follow each other quickly. Again there is a new update of NTLite available. The new update comes with Windows 11 22H2 build 22616 support and some minor bug fixes.
As most of you will know, NTLite is a smart tool to create your own custom installation ISO. It will save you a lot of time when you need to install more than one identical system.
You can use NTLite to integrate drivers, tweaks, updates, or make your own personal settings, so you don’t have to do this all over again, every time you install a new, or your own system. It’s also possible to remove not needed components with NTLite.
Changelog for NTLite 126.96.36.19914
- Source: Windows 11 22H2 build 22616 support
- Updates: Parallel integration to multiple editions improved and supports Server 2022
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Traditional (Matt), German (Cartman586)
- Components: Delivery Optimization removal was hiding WU page in Win11
- Components: On-screen keyboard (Accessibility) removal could break CU install
- Updates: Downloader detection of existing updates that did not finish installing, for a possible retry.
- Features: Some configurable features were not detected in Server editions, e.g. Windows Server Backup and BitLocker