There is a new update of NTLite available with version number 22.214.171.12492. The new update comes with improvements for Windows 11 22H2 and some general bug fixes.
As most of you will know, NTLite is a smart tool to create your own custom installation medium. It will save you a lot of time when you need to install more than one identical system.
You can use NTLite to integrate drivers, tweaks, updates, or make your own personal settings, so you don’t have to do this all over again, every time you install a new, or your own system. It’s also possible to remove not needed components with NTLite.
Changelog for NTLite 126.96.36.19992 Update
- Components: Win11 22H2 Sounds removal leftovers
- Components: Win11 22H2 Windows Update compatibility needs Delivery Optimization kept and service enabled
- Updates: Server 2022 updates list auto-selection
- Updates: Existing app package bundle detection in some cases (e.g. integrated DesktopAppInstaller)
- Settings: ‘Fullscreen optimizations’ option was missing since the Xbox detection changes
- UI: Bulgarian wasn’t listed in the language selection
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image (more info). Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration.
ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.