There is a new update of NTLite available with version number 18.104.22.16826. The new update comes with improvements for Windows 11 22H2 and some general bug fixes.
As most of you will know, NTLite is a smart tool to create your own custom installation medium. It will save you a lot of time when you need to install more than one identical system.
You can use NTLite to integrate drivers, tweaks, updates, or make your own personal settings, so you don’t have to do this all over again, every time you install a new, or your own system. It’s also possible to remove not needed components with NTLite.
Changelog for NTLite 22.214.171.12426
- Source: Win11 22H2 (build 22622) support
- Source: Win10 22h2 (build 19045) support
- Updates: Optimize AppX option
- Settings: WU option for ‘Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows’
- Components: Powershell and ISE 32-bit split
- Components: Partially reinstalled Defender detection
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening), French (tistou77), Swedish (1FF)
- Components: Windows Search removal Downloads folder browsing from 32-bit apps
- Components: CEIP leftovers
- Components: Win11 22H2 OSK Tablet removal causing blank screen
- Components: Win11 22H2 image ‘Application Compatiblity’ removal could delay first login
- Components: Win11 22h2 VBS removal breaking CU install
- Components: Win8.1 ‘Stick Notes’ and ‘Webcam Experience’ leftovers
- Updates: CU redownloaded by WU if integrating .NET 3.5 (recent regression)
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image (more info). Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration.
ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.