Nvidia released a new Game Ready Driver version 466.27 for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition.
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition, which adds additional ray-traced effects and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 for greater performance and improved image quality. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village, along with support for 5 new G-SYNC Compatible displays.
New Features and Other Changes
- Added support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK.
- This driver updates the hash limiter for the GeForce RTX 3060 12GB and is required for
product shipped starting mid-May.
Fixed in this Release
- [NVIDIA Reflex][Rainbow Six Siege]: Fixed a number of performance-related issues related to NVIDIA Reflex and Rainbow Six Siege.
- [HDMI 2.1:] In-game FPS may be capped to the display refresh rate when “Vertical sync” is set to Off .
- [Rigid Gems][Prepar3D]: The applications may crash or fail to launch.[3285067/3286874
Download: Driver Update