Nvidia released the new Nvidia GeForce WHQL Game Ready and Studio Driver 526.98 to the public today. As usual, the new driver comes with a lot of fixes and also improved support for the new RTX 4080.
Nvidia: This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Warhammer 40,0000: Darktide, and the new update for WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight and the addition of DLAA technology to Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
Fixed in Nvidia 526.98 WHQL Drivers
- G-SYNC logo is not displayed in the LG OLED TV menu when connected to GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs 
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may crash when launched on a GeForce GTX 10 series GPU 
- [QNIX QX2710/Fujitsu Siemens SL23T-1/Dell UP2715K/ HP Z27q] Unable to select the native resolution of certain monitors from the Windows display settings 
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation 
- Desktop Window Manager ( ) service may report significantly higher GPU usage on certain PC configurations [3830387/3739997]
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen 
- MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in app 
- [RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.