The new Game Ready Driver 527.37 will optimize your system for Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Need For Speed™ Unbound.
Game Ready For Marvel’s Midnight Suns
Launching December 2nd, Marvel’s Midnight Suns combines the rich story, character relationships, customization and progression of an RPG, with the tactical strategy and combat mechanics of a card-based tactics game. Set in the darker side of the Marvel Universe, you will forge unbreakable bonds with legendary Marvel Super Heroes and dangerous supernatural warriors in the fight against the world’s greatest threat yet… the demonic forces of Lilith and the elder god Chthon.
Game Ready For Need For Speed Unbound
Need for Speed Unbound, the latest edition in the Need for Speed franchise from Electronic Arts and Criterion Games, puts players in the driver’s seat of their own street racing fantasy as they outsmart cops and prove they have what it takes to win The Grand, Lakeshore’s ultimate street racing challenge. Boasting out of the box support for NVIDIA DLSS 3, it’s recommended to download and install our new Game Ready Driver for the optimum experience.
GeForce Game Ready Driver – Download Now
If you experience any technical issues with the new Game Ready drivers please post a detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you. And if you’re looking for a full list of fixes in this driver, for previously-reported issues, head here.
Fixed in Nvidia Game Ready Driver 527.37
- Driver 526.98 fails to install on certain GeForce GTX 3060 Ti graphics cards 
- MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in the app 
- Flicker may be observed when streaming using the TikTok Broadcasting Tool 
- [RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay 
- Background apps may randomly display a slight shift in color saturation 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Microsoft Surface Book 2] Display driver fails to install on GeForce GTX 1060