Nvidia released Game Ready GeForce Driver Update 461.92 with the following fixes.
Fixed in Update 461.92
- Some desktop applications may flicker or jerk when the window is resized on some PC configurations
- [GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER]: Some PC configurations may experience random flickering at the top of the monitor.
- [Volcano] [Red Dead Redemption 2]: The game can display pixelated black dots or artifacts on the character’s surface.
- [Rocket League]: Loading matches may take longer.
- [Fortnite]: Shader cache optimizations have been made to reduce temporary jerking on some PC configurations.
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game can crash when it is started with image sharpening enabled.
- [Dungeon & Fighter]: The game may flash when selecting characters.
- [Zoom]: The GeForce Experience In-Game Overlay starts when a zoom meeting begins.
- Activating NVIDIA Surround with 4K HDMI 2.1 TVs may fail.
- A blue screen crash can occur when connecting/disconnecting to the Samsung 8k TV.
Download: Driver Updates
Release Notes: Read More