Nvidia released another new GeForce Graphics driver version 496.49.
The new driver comes with support for the following upcoming game releases: Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Empires IV, Battlefield 2042 Early Access, Call of Duty: Vanguard, Forza Horizon 5, Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, Jurassic World Evolution 2, Riders Republic.
Fixed in GeForce 496.49 driver
- [Doom 3: BFG Edition]: Visual corruption occurs in the game. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division 2]: Flickering and visual corruption may appear after extended gameplay. 
- [LG OLED C1 series]: The display may show random black screen flicker at 1080p. 
- Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The game may randomly crash during gameplay. 
- [WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship/TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2]: The games crash on launch. [3409320/3409312/ 3408673]
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: Textures in the game may flicker. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop when there is mouse movement. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.  To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [Advanced Optimus: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4.