Nvidia released a new Game Ready Driver update with build number 497.29 to the public today.
It comes with support for the 1.0 release of GTFO. And as usual, it brings some game-related fixes, also fixed some other bugs found in the previous release.
Changelog for Nvidia GeForce 497.29 Driver
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: The game may crash while playing on the desktop.
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: Purple/blue artifacts appear on ground textures in the game.
- [Supreme Command: Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance degradation occurs with mouse movements.
- The desktop may begin to stutter after a long time when moving the mouse pointer.
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may flicker randomly.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Spelling errors in the German language NVIDIA Control Panel -> manage 3D settings -> Shader Cache Size default option.