Nvidia released a new graphics driver version 516.59 with support for F1 22. The new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for F1 22 which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features four high-fidelity ray-traced effects.
In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates, including Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
Fixed Issues in Version 516.59 WHQL
- [Red Dead Redemption] [Volcano]: Some objects may flicker when the player is indoors.
- [OpenGL] Minecraft Java Edition can display artifacts when using Optifine shaders.
- [OpenGL] In Second Life, artifacts can occur when connecting to third-party viewers.
- [Neverwinter Nights] Lights do not render correctly.
- [Volcano] Path of Exile displays flashing black textures.
- [G-SYNC] Games can stutter when you go to the Xbox app overlay.
- [UE5] General UE5 stability improvements.