After the release of Nvidia GeForce 516.59 Game Ready Driver yesterday, Nvidia released a matching Studio driver.
NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
Fixed in Nvidia GeForce 516.59 Studio driver
- [Red Dead Redemption] [Volcano]: Some objects may flicker when the player is indoors.
- [OpenGL] Minecraft Java Edition can display artifacts when using Optifine shaders.
- [OpenGL] In Second Life, artifacts can occur when connecting to third-party viewers.
- [Neverwinter Nights] Lights do not render correctly.
- [Volcano] Path of Exile displays flashing black textures.
- [G-SYNC] Games can stutter when you go to the Xbox app overlay.
- [UE5] General UE5 stability improvements.