Nvidia has released a new WHQL graphics driver to the public today. The new driver comes with support for NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution and NVIDIA Reflex. And as usual, some game-related fixes and improved support.
Fixed for Nvidia GeForce 526.86
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] During the game, a flashing malfunction may randomly appear.
- [Call of Duty: Vanguard] The game may crash randomly after a long period of play
- VTube Studio crashes to black screen after driver update
- GPU may get stuck in P0 state after quitting certain games
- [Anvil Engine Games] Environment flickers
- Performance degradation with 8K60 AV1 decoding on RTX 4090
- [Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may cause rainbow-like artifacts to appear in the game after prolonged play
Remaining to be Fixed
- Turning HDR on and off in the game causes game stability issues when using a non-native resolution.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay shots may appear overexposed if Use HDR is enabled in Windows display settings.
- The monitor may flicker briefly when waking up from sleep mode when DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or driver crash
- RedCine-X Pro may crash while working with effects during video playback
- The Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU utilization for some RTX 30 series configurations
- Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings.
- [Daz Studio] The application crashes after updating to the latest driver when attempting to run a simulation