Nvidia released a new updated GeForce and Studio WHQL driver update, both with build number 471.41.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Added support for CUDA 11.4
Fixed in this build
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration has stopped working.
- The NOHud/RemoveHud filter of the game Valorant has been disabled.
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze while playing.
- [League of Legends]: The game may not start.
- [HDR]: The color of the mouse pointer may change when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode.
- The “Ansel DOF” filter obscures the entire screen in some games.
- For some monitors, the screen resolution is limited to 640×480 after the driver update.
- [HDMI 2.1] [8K] HDMI audio playback can be distorted after changing the display mode
- [RDP] A remote desktop connection to a PC where the color is set to 10-bit results in a distorted
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connecting to an LG C9 OLED TV
- [Batman Arkham Knight] [GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when using turbulence smoke. To work around this issue, disable “INTERACTIVE SMOKE/FOG” in the game’s graphics options.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters when scrolling down the YouTube page.
- DPC latency is higher when the color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. to work around this disable MPO with the registry key see here
- [Hitman 3]: The game may show random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game shows flashing glitches after prolonged playtime.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed can crash on racetracks where players drive through water.
- Unable to recognize supported display modes for Samsung Odyssey G9 display