Nvidia released their new updated Game Ready and Studio driver version 471.68 to the public.
This update brings the following fixes, changes, and added support.
Changed Added or Fixed
- Added support for the RTX A2000 GPU.
- [Topaz Video Enhance AI]: The application fails to process video with driver TDR error.
- [D5 Render]: Black corruption overlay occurs with NVIDIA DLSS ON.
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used.
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled.
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay.
- [Assassin’s Creed Odyssey]: Drops in frame rate occur during gameplay and when running the benchmark.
- Rendering artifacts appear on the desktop when using NVIDIA SDR deep color (10pbc).
- [PLA Benchmark][PhysX]: The NVIDIA GPU is not used for PhysX when running the benchmark.