Nvidia released GeForce Game Ready Driver 496.13. The driver comes with a shortlist of fixes you can see down below.
Fixed in Nvidia GeForce Driver version 496.13
- [GeForce RTX 3080]: The system does not boot with two Samsung Odyssey G70A 28″ monitors are connected to the GPU.
- [GeForce GTX 960]: The primary monitor lost after resume from sleep or shutdown.
- [Windows 11]: The screen flashes once after switching to the discrete GPU-only mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- [Multiple Apps][Ansel/Freestyle]: Depth of field filter shows blurry characters.
- [Notebook]: Vulkan test applications run on the integrated graphics processor instead of the discrete GPU.
Download: Driver Update