As expected, Nvidia has released driver 461.72 with support for the GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card.
Finally, you can play games on the RTX 3060 graphics card without any hassle. Also in this release, you can find many bug fixes for some remaining issues in the previous release.
Fixes and Changes:
- [G-SYNC] [Edge of Eternity/Hitman 2]: Games will stutter and low FPS when using hardware-accelerated GPU planning in window mode.
- [G-Sync] [Volcano Apps]: When using G-SYNC and switching from full-screen mode to window mode via the game settings, there is a performance drop.
- [The Isle]: Freestyle is not supported for the game.
- [VIndictus] [GeForce Experience]: Unable to record the game.
- [X4: Foundations] [Volcano]: The application crashes when it starts on Windows 10 1803.
- The Wallpaper Engine app can crash out of hibernation when it starts or resumes.
- [Blu-ray] [HDMI]: Blu-ray playback occurs when playing over HDMI.
- Multiple desktop applications flicker when Vertical Sync is set to the default Use 3D application setting.
- [Ampere]: Chrome/Edge may cause random TDR when browsing.
- LG CX OLED TVs (2020) are not recognized as G-SYNC-compatible displays.
- [Surround] [RTX 30 Series] PC may display a “no signal” message when NVIDIA Surround is enabled.
- [Notebook]: Some notebooks do not have “Maximum Graphics Performance” information on the NVIDIA Control Panel > System Information page.