Nvidia updated graphics driver 460.89 up to version 461.09 resolving the following issues.
Fixed driver Issues in Nvidia driver version 461.09:
- [GeForce Experience]: The FPS counter is activated and the overlay appears on Windows Mail and Calendar applications.
- [GeForce GTX 750 Ti]: Blue-screen crash (UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP) may occur. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The desktop screen may flicker. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The system may freeze with the screen displaying as solid color. 
- [HDR]: With HDR enabled, black levels are incorrect, notably on LG OLED TVs. [200682795/ 3201305]
- [Notebook][Lenovo Y740]: The notebook displays corruption after waking from sleep. 
- Blue-screen crash (0x116) may occur upon resuming from sleep mode when three 4k monitors are connected. [3054239/3195884]
There are still remaining issues left and to be investigated. These will be fixed in a later update.
Remaining Issues in Nvidia driver version 461.09:
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs. 
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: HUD in the game is broken. 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game randomly crashes. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game. 
- [G-SYNC][NVIDIA Ampere/Turing GPU architecture]: GPU power consumption may increase in idle mode on systems using certain higher-refresh-rate G-SYNC monitors. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- [G-Sync][Vulkan Apps]: Performance drop occurs when using G-SYNC and switching from full-screen mode to windowed mode using the in-game settings. 
- To workaround, either launch the game in windowed mode directly or disable G-SYNC.
- [GeForce RTX 3070][Clone Mode]: When the resolution is set to 2560×1440 @ 144Hz, the performance state is stuck at maximum performance. 
- [NVIDIA Turing or later][Windows Movies and TV Player]: When playing a 4k video in full-screen mode on a 2560×1440 HDR monitor, the video extends beyond the edge of the screen.