Nvidia released a new updated driver for NVIDIA RTX and NVIDIA Quadro products. The new release comes with official support for Windows 11 22H2. As usual, the new driver comes with some performance improvements, and some bug fixes.
Nvidia: From breathtaking architectural and industrial design to advanced special effects and complex scientific visualization, NVIDIA RTX is the world’s preeminent professional visual computing platform. Trusted by millions of creative and technical users to accelerate their workflows, NVIDIA RTX and NVIDIA Quadro professional solutions transform the disruptive challenges of today into the business successes of tomorrow.
Changelog for NVIDIA RTX and Quadro WHQL Driver 516.25
- DaVinci Resolve 18 — support for Automatic Depth Map, using AI to instantly generate 3D depth map of a scene to quickly grade the foreground and backgrounds separately, Object Mask Tracking, leveraging AI to recognize and track the movement of thousands of unique objects, and Surface Tracking, using CUDA cores to calculate and track any surface and apply graphics that warp or change perspective.
- Topaz Labs’ Gigapixel AI 6.1 — performance improvements powered by Tensor Cores for face recovery when upscaling photos.
- Marmoset Toolbag 4.04 — support for new features, such as ray-traced Depth of Field, and improved rendering speeds with migration DirectX 12.
- Reallusion iClone 8 and Character Creator 4 — support for NVIDIA volumetric lighting and GPU-accelerated skinning for smooth animations with ActorCore characters.
- NVIDIA Omniverse – Omniverse Cloud Simple Share lets users click once to package and send an Omniverse scene to friends.
- Audio2Face updates allow quick and easy generation of expressive facial animation from just an audio source.
- NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Release 515 Drivers, Version 516.25 RN-07955-516.25_v01 | 4
- Omniverse XR App — support for beta release, enabling instant rendering of highpoly models without special imports.
- Omniverse Machinima — new sequencer, coupled with animation and rendering features, enable easy creation of animated shorts.