Nvidia released a new Nvidia Studio WHQL Graphics Driver with build number 522.30 to the public. The new driver comes with the following changes and fixes, which you can read about in the changelog down below.
Changed or Fixed in Nvidia Studio 522.30 WHQL Graphics Driver
- Very low performance on Turing/Ampere GPUs compared to AMD Radeon
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands shows texture issues after a long playing time on NVIDIA GPUs
- UE5.1 crashes when path tracing is enabled on some drivers
- Turning HDR on and off in the game causes game stability issues when using non-native resolution.
- Videos playing in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled when waking up from hibernation or booting with Fastboot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay shots may appear overexposed if Use HDR is enabled in Windows display settings.
- The monitor may flicker briefly when waking up from sleep mode when DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [RTX 30 Series] Slower performance in Minecraft Java edition.
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow-like artifacts in the game after driver update.
- Dell XPS 9560 may crash and restart when using desktop applications
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or driver crash
- RedCine-X Pro may crash while working with effects during video playback