Nvidia released a new studio and game ready WHQL driver to the public. The new build number for both drivers is 516.94.
Changed or Fixed
- [Apex Legends] improves the stability of the game.
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] The performance improvement when using DLSS is less compared to previous drivers.
- [Overwatch] The game may freeze when starting a match.
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] The Windows brightness setting does not work when the notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.
- [Chivalry 2] Switching the DLSS preset may cause the game to flicker or display a black rectangle.
- [Dungeons 3] The game crashes on startup.
- [Destiny 2] The game may freeze randomly after launch or while playing.
- [Prepar3D] Lights indicate flashing black boxes.
- [Xbox Application] G-SYNC with windows activates and causes stuttering/slow performance in the Xbox application.
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: When the GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, Dolby Atmos may cause sound dropouts.