Nvidia released a newly updated Studio driver. The new Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications, including Chaos V-Ray 6 for 3ds Max. And yes, some fixes and improvements are included also in the new driver.
Changelog for Nvidia Studio Driver 516.93 WHQL
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] The performance improvement when using DLSS is less compared to previous drivers.
- [Overwatch] Game may freeze when starting a match
- [Dungeons 3] Game crashes on startup
- [Destiny 2] The game may freeze randomly after the game starts or during the game.
- [Apex Legends] Improves the stability of the game.
- [Halo Infinite] Increased stability while playing.
- [RTX 30 Series] PC monitor may not wake up from hibernation if the GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV and the TV is turned off.
- Turning HDR on and off in the game causes stability issues in the game when using a non-native resolution.
- Videos played in Microsoft Edge may appear green when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled when waking up from hibernation or booting with fast boot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadow play shots may appear overexposed if Use HDR is enabled in the Windows display settings.
- The monitor may flicker briefly when waking up from hibernation when DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Prepar3D] Light sources indicate flashing black boxes.
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when the notebook is in dedicated GPU mode