Nvidia released a new WHQL Graphics Driver update, version 471.96.
This driver is suitable for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
Fixed in build 471.96
- DPC latency is higher when the color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color.
- Unable to recognize supported display modes for Samsung Odyssey G9 display
- Blue screen crash/reboot loop occurs when two Samsung Odyssey G9 displays are connected at 240Hz.
- NVDisplay.Container.exe constantly writes data to the file C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\nvtopps\nvtopps.db3.
- [Windows 11] [Notebook]: When graphics mode is set to Hybrid, the GPU wakes up frequently when idle.
- [CUDA] [Turing/Volta GPUs]: Stability issues with Topaz Denoise AI.
Download: Driver Update