Are you looking for a tool to monitor your network/data usage for Windows 10 or Windows 11? Search no more, OpenNetMeter is a smart tool that brings you exactly what you need to monitor your data usage.
OpenNetMeter 0.8.0 provides you with the following features
- Network speed
- Current connection’s session data usage
- Totals data usage since the detection of a new connection.
- Table of all the individual processes which consumed this data.
- A system tray icon to show the current session data usage and network speeds.
- A toolbar in the Taskbar to show the network speed.
- Dark mode
- Confirmation dialog for the reset button
- Custom themed detailed data usage table
How to Install OpenNetMeter 0.8.0
- Download and Install .NET Desktop Runtime 5 x64 bit version
- Download the latest release from this repository and simply extract it.
- Run in Admin mode (this is necessary).
- Optional: To add this as a startup program, go to the settings tab and tick the checkbox.
Fixed in OpenNetMeter 0.8.0
- Main window now shows up after closing it from alt+tab program switcher and reopening it from the system tray.
- Fixed network speed graph line inconsistency
- Fixed date-time duration bug