Microsft released PowerShell 7.1.5 to the public. PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language built on .NET. PowerShell helps system administrators and power-users rapidly automate task that manage operating systems (Linux, macOS, and Windows) and processes.
Fixed and Changed
- Fixed an unauthorized access error when removing AppLocker test files
- More thorough testing of whether a command is out-default for transcription scenarios (7.1.5 only)
- Corrects the error when the telemetry mutex cannot be created
- Adding (Add-Type) in NoLanguage mode on a locked machine is no longer allowed.
- The .NET SDK has been updated to 5.0.402.
Download: for Linux / Windows