Microsoft released PowerShell 7.2.0 Preview 5 today.
In this new release Microsoft Made PowerShell Linux deb and RPM packages universal. Also highlighted is Enforce AppLocker Deny configuration before Execution Policy Bypass configuration, and disallow mixed dash and slash in command line parameter prefix.
Updated and Fixed
- Fix SSH remoting connection never finishing with misconfigured endpoint
- Respect TERM and NO_COLOR environment variables for $PSStyle rendering
- Use ProgressView.Classic when Virtual Terminal is not supported
- Fix Get-Counter issue with -Computer parameter
- Fix redundant iteration while splitting lines
- Enhance Remove-Item -Recurse to work with OneDrive
- Change minimum depth to 0 for ConvertTo-Json
- Allow Set-Clipboard to accept empty string
- Turn on and off DECCKM to modify keyboard mode for Unix native commands to work correctly
- Fall back to CopyAndDelete() when MoveTo() fails due to an IOException