Microsoft is always very busy, especially now at the end of the year.
So after all the other updates for Windows and Windows Terminal, there is now also a new update of PowerShell. This update comes with version number 7.2.1, and you can download the update from the Microsoft GitHub page.
So, everything is now ready for the new year of 2022. Read below what’s new in the updated release.
Changed, Added, or Fixed in PowerShell 7.2.1
- Added unique job name for sharing tasks in the snap level
- Fix the build by removing duplicate TSAUpload entries
- Corrections to the CGManifest port and update of the CGManifest
- Package dependencies for 7.2.1 have been updated
- Updated the use of metadata.json to retrieve LTS information
- Mapping file moved to product repos and Debian 11 has been added.
The program is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Also Interesting: PowerShell 7.3.0 Prev.