Today Microsoft released a new version of PowerToys version 0.27. Just a little more then a month ago Microsoft released Powertoys 0.25. Microsoft says it skipped 0.26’s release for higher priority work.
Fixes and Changes in ver. 0.27:
- Installer improvements including dark mode
- Large sums of accessibility issues fixed.
- Worked on localization effort. If you find issues, please [make us aware so we can correct them][loc-bug].
- Multi-monitor editor experience now drastically improved for discoverability.
- Zones being forgotten on restart
- Added in ability to have no layout
- Updated interface
- Removed unused dependencies
- Added Lookbehind support via Boost library