Microsoft released another patch-update for PowerToys 0.59 that was released on 6 June 2022. The patch-update only brings fixes for bugs found in the previous version PowerToys 0.59.0.
Changelog for PowerToys 0.59.1
- FancyZones not working with windows showing in all desktops is fixed.
- Messages showing there was an error updating should no longer appear when PowerToys is up-to-date.
- On some systems OOBE Windows renders a bit too big, so we made the window resizable.
- Added a setting to disable the search delay in PowerToys Run, as some users preferred the old behavior.
- A FancyZones bug where windows were not snapping after switching layouts is fixed.
- PowerToys Run is not getting the default web browser under some conditions. Potential fixes and added logs are included.
- Upgraded the Windows App SDK runtime to 1.1.1, containing the newest fixes.