Microsoft released PowerToys build 0.64.0 to the public today, and it’s ready for download now. The new update comes with some newly added features, fixes, and changes.
- New utility: File Locksmith allows seeing which processes are currently using the selected files.
- New utility: Hosts File Editor allows you to edit your hosts file in an Editor UI.
- Settings has a new feature for backing up / restoring the settings from a file.
- FancyZones allows you to set defaults for horizontal/vertical screens to get better-intended behavior for new screens and cases where a monitor ID resets.
- PowerToys ships with Group Policy Objects settings for force disabling and enabling PowerToys utilities in organizations. Check the GPO docs for more details.
- Added a warning about deprecating Video Conference Mute in the future (v0.67), please check #21473 for more information.
You can read more about the new version over here.