As Microsoft announced, this is a patch release to fix issues found in PowerToys 64.0. This is to fix some bugs we deemed important for stability.
Changes in PowerToys 0.64.1
- Actually, apply the ‘space around zones’ toggle deactivation in FancyZones Editor.
- Add a scrollbar to the additional lines dialog in Hosts File Editor.
- Allows File Locksmith to detect system user’s processes when they are elevated.
- Instead of discarding VCM, it goes into legacy mode instead, based on community feedback.
- Avoid an infinite loop when updating settings in the Color Picker.
- Correction of icons in the Hosts File Editor.
- Removes an unused namespace from the GPO admx file so that Intune can import it.
- Icon and UI fixes for File Locksmith.
- Fixed an issue that caused FancyZones Editor and other ModernWPF applications to appear as a white window on VMWare Windows 11 guests.